SEEING SUCCESS IN THE SMALL STEPS
RESULTS COME FROM SMALL THINGS
Everything starts small – everything has an inception point – everyone starts somewhere – every big thing is accomplished through a series of small little actions and things.
You need to be content with small steps. That’s all life is. Small steps that you take every day so when you look back down the road it all adds up and you know you covered some distance. –Katie Kacvinsky
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. –Vincent Van Gogh
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. –Robert Collier
The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. –Chinese Proverb
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. –Robert Louis Stevenson
QUESTION FOR DISCUSSION –
Which quote inspires you most?
Do you often get discouraged by the overwhelm of how far you have to go? (Instead, think about how badass you are that you are a champion of baby steps and continual resilience – never give in to the overwhelm that shrinks you … instead, make yourself big and strong and therefore powerful.)
PLANT THE SEEDS
Focus on what you are doing to get results, on how you are showing up, on how you are making progress, on the baby steps, on the momentum, on doing hard things, on living in the moment and doing things today that will set you up for success tomorrow.
GET OBSESSED WITH LOOKING FOR SMALL WINS
- Where your attention is, there your life will go > so, create a “Small Win” journal.
- Decide a “Week’s Focus” and highlight 3 Small Wins you WILL achieve.
- Have a daily win focus – for biz and for personal.
QUESTION FOR REFLECTION:
- Share your best small win from yesterday – and the small win that you are focused on hitting this week.
- Think about your time in the College of Confidence – do you see success from the small steps you’ve been making by just being a part of this – and if so, share how!